One of yesterday's POSTS mentioned some key Wardrobe Essentials from the likes of; Victoria Beckham, Nina Garcia and Tim Gunn. As promised, I've returned with RunwayDaily's TOP 10! Low and behold...I've delivered some KILLER pieces!
Each include some speedy-savvy-stylin' (only 5 pieces per category, so no biggie to breeze through) so that you may quickly add the 'goods' to your Holiday Rotation. Or even hint to loved ones that they have MADE your last minute Christmas List!
As spring cleaning swiftly approaches and the fact that I've been inundated with requests to post this (love it though, keep up those requests). So to all my budding fashionistas...a belated gift to you! ENJOY! (PS - Stay Tuned...I'll be posting the TOP Wardrobe Accessories shortly!)
Sooooo...without further ado, here they are, in no particular order:
1. Classic Wrap-Dress in a Solid Color:
2. Smart/Tailored Three-Piece Suit (Vest/Jacket/Slack OR Jacket/Skirt/Slack)
3. Cashmere Cardigan in Solid Color
4. Perfect/Fitted Pair of Dark Wash Denim
5. Classic Black OR White Button Down Shirt
6. Camel OR Black Wool Coat
7. Little Black Dress with a Trendy Twist
8. Shape-Enhancing Pencil Skirt
9. White Long-Sleeved T-shirt
10. No-Wrinkle/Flat-Front Black Pants in Subtle Bootleg-Cut