(Click to Enlarge)
Ok, I swear...this is one of my last summer fashion posts but a - I couldn't resist these cruisy looks and b - I just don't want summer to end. The spanish island getaway of Mallorca is the backdrop for today's real style feature. Sun worshippers and laid back casual looks are what women tend to sport in this everyday heaven. Glancing above, I'd love to mention a few notes on why these six looks were deemed my top fave from the streets and beaches of Mallorca.
1. Show a little shouler in your striped t-shirt...cut off the neck and pair it with your fave denim shorts.
2. I seriously WANT this entire ensemble...ethnic and pretty dress, stunning thongs and pefect watch/shades!
3. That hat...that bag...that dress...that color red (on fingers and toes)...not much this lady love can do wrong, in my fashion loving eyes.
4. Black and white perfection...check the matching bag. For some reason, it's not too much or overkill in my eyes. Plus I love the sleek headband and big sunnies...so Jackie O.
5. Now this is probably what I'd sport on a daily basis. Fave T, best cutoffs and perfect white flops...the roomy straw beach bag rocks too! If you were wondering if this cutie was a local...you're absoltuely RIGHT!
6. Again, I just love the entire look. A layered tank under a breezy dress, a huge beach bag, perfect face-framing sunnies and most of all, those beaded sandals!
So, as summer wraps up I'll only be posting a few more times on looks appropriate for warmer temps. Shortly, fall looks will flood RWD and we'll have to wait yet another 6 months to bust out those itsy bitsy bikinis...just trying to enjoy/soak up every last minute of it! Enjoy!
Pictures from Here